Instagram Feed

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Painting Bones Minis

I primed about 100 of my bones minis the other day and they are sticky.  I am sure it had to do with my technique or the humidity or something but it is disappointing.  I have painted 13 of them so far and I am trying not to get caught in the details.  I pulled out my paints, base coated (over the sticky primer) and brushed them with Delvan Mud and Bedab Black washes as needed.  I quickly started running our of my washes, went online, and realized I can't get those washes anymore.  Now I have sticky models and I used the last of some great product on throw away minis.  Grrr... 

On the positive side, I painted 13 of 240 minis and moved my progress bar to 5%.  I am calling that a win =)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Label Cloud

Mini's Past