Instagram Feed

Sunday, January 1, 2017

2017 HUD


2017 Head's Up Display

  1. Take over the family business selling mobile home parts. Though it is not game related, it will take up most of my time. - Complete
  2. Learn to use 3D Printer my brother got me for Christmas - Complete
  3. Try out Bullet Journaling - Complete
  4. Learn to shoot a handgun - Complete
  5. Host Grill Drink Game Con 17 - Complete
  6. Take the grandkids to Disneyland! - Complete
  7. Board game list - Tried this year
    1. Pandemic: Legacy Season 1 - Awesome!
    2. Runewars Miniatures Game - Loved it!
    3. T.I.M.E. Stories - Makes my brain hurt figuring out the clues but amazing.
    4. Bridge, the old card game - Easy to learn, stinking hard to get good at the player interaction and bidding.
    5. Mansions of Madness - Loved the miniatures and the app that "runs" the game. I also liked the game mechanics. I found it to be heavily slanted to the players losing. I am not sure there is a legitimate way for the players to win. Would play again and would paint the miniatures but not really interested in buying it.
  8. Added - Paint Runewars - Oh my gosh I love this game!!
  9. Paint some Cygnar Miniatures
Last year's 2016 HUD, 2015 HUD, 2014 HUD,  2013 HUD and  2012 HUD.
SaveSave
SaveSave

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Label Cloud

Mini's Past