Instagram Feed

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Spouses and Warmachine

I finally got my wife to play Warmachine with me... and she won!

Caine, taking it laying down!
The lay of the land.
Her group was based on the battle box and consisted of:
  • Stryker
  • Rienholdt
  • Ironclad
  • Charger
  • Lancer
  • 3 Stormsmith Storm Callers
Mine was 15 points of:
  • pCaine
  • Defender
  • Charger
  • 6 Long Gunners
  • Gun Mage Cpt. Adept

I made the mistake of trying Caine's feat run while Stryker's +5 armor feat was in effect.  Note to self: when Stryker pops his feat, hunker down, get in position, and camp focus.  Stryker was able to break free from melee, throw Earthquake, and then shoot Caine while his face was in the dirt.  She needed 10 dmg for the kill and she got 11.

Next time we play, I will take out the storm callers.  She did not like how squishy they were and I killed them after they started disrupting my jacks.  I will probably give her a basic melee unit, like sword knights, next time.  Or I may just give her the Long Gunners, so we can continue to build on the current knowledge base.  Anyway, I had a blast and with the ice cream Sunday for incentive, she didn't mind kicking my ass.  Till next time =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Label Cloud

Mini's Past