Instagram Feed

Saturday, February 18, 2012

What I got for Christmas

I know, I'm a little late but I wanted show off what the wife got me ;)

We have played Yahtzee once but the goblet and dice are now regulars at game night.

These came from Zuzzy Miniatures

This is a large flat hill.

And this is the rest of the assortment I received!
The pieces are very nice and the edges are crisp.  I only found a few places to trim up with my hobby knife and that was more a preference than a necessity.

The order was a little late due to Christmas so they included a free Mat sample to go with...

The 4'x4' Terrain Mat I got!

Here is a close up of the mat with all the lovely texture.  It feels a lot like the thin rubber masks at Halloween.
Next up, lots of soapy water and some base coating.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Label Cloud

Mini's Past