Instagram Feed

Friday, November 8, 2013

Scyfi List Challenge

I love lists and Science Fiction.  Then NPR put together the Top 100 Science Fiction Books in a list challenge.  Check it out.  Click on each book that you have read and get your score.  I thought I would have most of them but it turns out I only got 30-ish.  After going over the list, some of the books are older than what I normally read but I picked up a few to see if they were any good.  I had never read Ender's Game and it blew my mind (then I found out they were making a movie of it).  I also discovered a number of movies which were originally from books.  Examples would be I, Robot, World War Z, Starship Troopers, and others.

After the list challenge, you might like the flow chart below.  It is the same books but helps you decide what to read next.

Picture found here

And finally, the interactive version of the above chart.

So what's your score and what will you read next?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Label Cloud

Mini's Past