Instagram Feed

Saturday, May 1, 2010

God of War (side note)

I have been sucked in by God of War.  I made the simple mistake of playing the free God of War III Demo on the PS3 and decided I wanted to give it a try.  Add in the $30 2-pack of GoW 1 & 2 for the PS3 that just came out and I couldn't resist.  After 10 hours of great game play (and the help of the strategy guide) I will soon battle Ares, the God of War in the first game.

I really like the story, along with the challenges, though some of the timed challenges make me want to pull my hair out.    I am not a great gamer, normally sticking to fun titles in the Lego series but I have been able to get to the last battle, albeit in mortal (read easy) mode.  There have been a few moral choices I wish Kratos could have avoided or chosen differently in but over all I really like the game.

If you have not had a chance to try out this game, I heartily recommend it.  Then again, I was probably the holdout left!

I also added my Play Station Network ID to the side of my blog.  Feel free to check out the trophies I have earned so far and/or friend me on that network.  Thanks for reading! 

1 comments:

MIK said...

I've heard nothing but good things about the GoW franchise. I don't really have anything constructive to say, I just wanted to comment!

Post a Comment

Label Cloud

Mini's Past