Instagram Feed

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Dnd Night


I look forward to DnD night all week. I get to have my friends over, we eat great food, and we roll some dice.

The group I am DMing for consists of 4 newbies and 1 with a year of experience.  I really like teaching the game to new people.  The always seem to come up with new ideas I don't expect.

This week, one of the guys made Asian BBQ Chicken, Grilled Corn on the Cob, and a wonderful Ice Cream Topping with Peaches, pecans, brown sugar and butter simmered on the stove.  It was fantastic!!!

The picture to the right is the first level of the Keep on the Shadowfell, a great adventure to take your PC's from 1-3 levels.  The maps are well made and the story is fairly straight forward.  The PC's have gone through the preliminary story and now they must fight their way down to the second level and seal the rift before Orcus is able to come through.

They have acquired 2 pet goblins and lots of experience.  I love Thursday Game Nights =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Label Cloud

Mini's Past