Instagram Feed

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Sims: Be Warned


I have liked the Sims games for a long, long time.  It started off with a love affair for Sim City.  I was head over heals for Sim City 2000.  I toyed around with Sim Theme Park, though I quickly strayed to Roller Coaster Tycoon.  The Sims were where I lost all control.  I began playing Sims 2 one afternoon and three days later, I got up to stretch my legs!  (this is only a slight exaggeration).  Thankfully, my computer was too old and couldn't play Sims 3.  Today, I found Sims on Facebook.  It doesn't matter how old your computer is.  They will take you anyway they can get you.  And they got me good.  I lost 5 hours today!  Be warned.  It is a great little game, much better than the farming and mafia stuff.  And now I'm late for work...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Label Cloud

Mini's Past