Instagram Feed

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I Wants It....

So I work at the American electronics store Best Buy.  There are a few perks.  One of them is putting your name on the cardboard shippers that come out.  Mine is all over the back of the Space Marine game shipper.  I also tried for the Star Wars in the background but that was labeled way before I could get my hands on it.  Oh well... soon the Space marine will be on my wall =)


While I was at work today doing... product research (yeah, that's what we will call it), I came across a game that releases 10/25/11.  It is called Disney Universe.

It looks like a fun cross between Little Big Planet, Disney's Extreme Skate Adventure, with a smidge of Kingdom Hearts. It is being carried on PS3, Xbox and Wii.  The screen shots looks like the scenery might not get 5 stars but I like the idea of collecting the suits and cooperative game play of 1-4 players.  Also, if you pre-order the game through Best Buy, you get the download codes for Peter Pan, Daisy Duck, and Absalom. It also looks like Game Stop is giving you the download code for Captain Hook, Daisy Duck, and Absalom.  (Neither store is supporting the downloads on the Wii.)  At $49.99 USD, this is definitely going on my wish list!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Label Cloud

Mini's Past