Instagram Feed

Monday, June 29, 2009

Tharn Ravager Cloaks

An update on the Tharn Ravagers: I black washed the bases and the axe heads. The wash got into all the crevices but it was not very dark. A coat of black paint darkened up the base. The greens weren't quite dark enough in the recesses so I mixed some old GW Dark Green Ink with water 1:1 and washed the green cloaks with it. I dry brushed the cloaks with Folk Arts Aspen green, then a lighter dry brush of Aspen Green and Tapioca 1:1. Then I lined in that same highlight mix on the edges of the cloak. I'm not sure it makes a big difference but I liked doing it. Aside from the bits of bone and the things on the belts, I think I am calling the cloaks done. That feels nice! Tharn Ravagers = 55% 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Label Cloud

Mini's Past