Instagram Feed

Friday, October 16, 2009

2 More Weeks

As of today, I officially have 2 more weeks until my self imposed deadline for all my warjacks. Here is my progress:
  • Centurions = Everything painted, still need to paint the base and seal them.
  • Hammersmith = I think I am done painting him, still need to paint the base and seal him.
  • Defender = I have most of him painted. I am not real happy with the way he turned out. He started with a gray undercoat, rather than a black and the gunmetal is too light. I have washed it with Bedab Black, my first experiment with the washes, and it helped. He just isn't going to be my favorite. I still need to create the base, paint it and seal him.
  • Hunter = I really like my hunter. I am done painting him. Now I need to create the base, paint it and seal the model.
  • Sentinel = Again, not my favorite but he looks pretty good. I am done painting him. I need to create the base, paint and seal it.
My next steps?
  1. Create bases for the Defender, Hunter, and Sentinel.
  2. Paint the bases.
  3. Seal them on a low humidity day (hard to come by right now).
  4. Static grass them.
  5. Blog about it before my 2 week deadline and the automated blog posts.
I will post pictures sometime in the next week. Next month, I start painting my Gun Mages. I have also been hoping to pick up Epic Haley, and a Squire Model.

Thanks for reading!

1 comments:

MIK said...

Good luck!

Post a Comment

Label Cloud

Mini's Past