Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Another Short Project

Ok, so the gluing and pinning of the old Terradons didn't take as long as I thought. I would say less than an hour. I did go ahead and use the Dremal tool on all 4 of the underbellys and again, the remaining plastic melted to the drill bit. However, I was able to remove it more quickly (with a file and a pair of clippers) and it sped up the process. In the pictures below, you can make out the pins in the flying bases. Again, I didn't glue the end that goes in the bases so they are removable for transport.

Terradons re-pinned Terradons with Army see through

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Label Cloud

Mini's Past