Instagram Feed

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Game Tomorrow

I am excited about my game tomorrow. I still need to pin my 8 cavalry to the old school cold ones. Hopefully, the pinning will get done tonight. I decided to split the cavalry into 2 units, each with command and a magic standard. I also dropped the Skink Priest. I just really don't want to have to deal with magic, though I understand the Lizardmen have really strong magic in the Slann mages. That will have to wait until I have a little more money.
  • Points = Unit
  • 635 = Kroq-Gar (Lord)
  • 206 = 16 Saurus with full command (Core)
  • 146 = 20 Skink Skirmishers with Brave (Core)
  • 138 = 26 normal Skinks with Brave (Core)
  • 180 = 4 Jungle Swarm
  • 266 = 6 Cavalry with Command (Core)
  • 25 = Huanchi Standard
  • 338 = 8 Cold One Cavalry with Command (Special)
  • 40 = Sun Standard of Chotec
  • 114 = 9 Chameleon Skinks with stalker (Special)
  • 160 = 5 Terradon Riders with Brave (Special)
Total = 2248 out of 2250 possible points.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Label Cloud

Mini's Past