Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Short Project

Last week, the guys at the store showed me how to make the flying bases of Terradons better. I did the first one in the blog here. I really just wanted a short, brainless project while I watch the new episode of Deadliest Catch.

It took no time at all to cut the flying bases from the Terradons. I used super glue and it has held great, even 2 years later. Where I was less than careful with it and it pooled out, I now have bare metal showing. I used the pin vice again to drill out the clear post. 4 of them with a short pizza break took about 1 hour. I would guess actual time was 30 minutes but my fingers kept needing a break. I will dremal the metal Terradons in the next few days and get the pins glued in. Estimated time: 1.5 hours.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Label Cloud

Mini's Past